The not-for-profit public service organization, CENTER, founded in 1994, honors, supports, and provides opportunities to gifted and committed photographers.
It is the aim of CENTER to help photographers identify their creative goals and accomplish them through feedback, support and opportunities. The annual programs include the Project Competition, the Choice Awards, Santa Fe Prize, Excellence in Teaching Award, Review LA, Review Santa Fe, Portfolio Bootcamp and the CENTER website. Public exhibitions, educational presentations and expositions of the work are held in conjunction with the Awards and Portfolio Reviews.
- Produce high quality programs
- Increase audiences, participants and members
- Work in partnerships to better serve constituencies
- Identify and implement CENTER’s models of best practice
- Ensure the sustainability and longevity of the organization
// Portfolio Viewing